When you order a standard repair or update for your equipment, you have to wait while your unit is repaired or updated before you can get it back in working condition.
During that downtime, you are losing revenue. Instead of waiting for days or potentially weeks with a different repair service, you can order an advanced replacement with E-Service. You can get a working unit shipped to you same day without having to pay for a new unit.
Here’s how it works:
- You call 01707-280050 and tell us what item you need
- We configure and dispatch your replacement unit (with a 98% same-day dispatch rate)
- You install your replacement unit.
- You send us your old unit within 14 days, or we collect it on our next van run
- We take your old unit into our own stock
The quoted Advance Replacement Service fee is made under the assumption that the returned unit is serviceable and will be fully operational after repairs and updates. It is also required that your old unit is returned or collected by us within 14 days.
- Sending a unit that is beyond repair or in poor condition can result in additional fees.
- Failure to return a serviceable unit within 14 days could result in additional fees.